I was thinking recently about what posts would I recommend somebody check out if I wanted them to get an idea of what this blog is becoming.
Since this blog has a number of different topics I cover I don’t think it’s really quite as simple as a “top 10 list” type of thing, but instead I figured that I would list a few of the overall topics I feel are most In some cases these posts are intentionally related to each other, in other cases they are completely separate from other posts, and just happen to be on a similar subject or topic as other posts.
Questions from Rodibidably:
Science and Skepticism:
- Theory (Scientific vs layman’s definition)
- Defining Science
- “… Made Easy” Series
- Skeptical and Scientific podcasts, Part 2
- Basic Concepts in Science: A List
- Logical Fallacies (and other Debate “Tactics” & Issues), Part 2, Part 3
- Here Be Dragons: An Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Ricky Gervais – “My Argument With God”
- “The Four Horsemen”
- Jesus Camp
- Christopher Hitchens and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach Debate
- Was The Earth Made For Man?
- Cracker-Gate, just another opinion piece…
- Is Atheism a (Religion/Faith/Belief System/etc)?
Humor in Religion:
- Kirk Cameron And Bananas
- Atheism, Door to Door…
- Marcus Brigstocke on religion
- As good a way as any other to choose a religion?
Other Random Topics (to be read in no particular order):
- SQL Server (This is actually the topic link, but if you’re interested in SQL Server, they would all be relevant)
- Review (These reviews are very generic, some may be books, movies, music, websites, etc)
- Super Size Me
- OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Bob Marley’s “War”
While this is not to say that the other posts on this blog are irrelevant, these are the posts that I would personally recommend to somebody wishing to get an idea of what Rodibidably is all about.
Last Updated: 8/7/2008