I am accused at times of being overly critical of religion, and religious believers. In an attempt to balance that a bit, I thought I would post a few headlines of news articles that show religion in a more positive light.
- A catholic priest and young boy are alone for 2 hours together, and boy is not molested
- Evangelical christian meets person of different religious faith, and does not annoy the crap out of them with an attempted conversion
- Home-schooled christian child understands and accepts the consensus of scientific opinion as best way to understand the universe
- Homophobic christian fundamentalist pastor does not engage in sex act with male prostitute
- Islamic man insulted by woman, does not attempt to rape and/or kill her